Friday, 12 December 2008
THE LESSON PLAN
had already done 5 days of my lesson plan. I've got lots of feelings and thoughts in my mind, some positive and other negative. Nevertheless most of them are good feelings and I can say I have reached one of my objectives that was to attire the participation of those students who didn't like to answer to any questions done in class. I must say I have a very nice class and I must be very glad with them because they have let me do my practicum with them. But most of my reflexions will be written in my memoria so here I just post you the very first day of my lesson plan. I had technical problems and not everything was as I planned. I tried my power point in another pc the day before but finally they moved me from class so... Anyway, it was a nice first day and the most important thing is that the students looked as if they were enjoying it. The starting point was a Crime in a museum and from here we entered 8 forensic laboratories. We also saw a trailer of 'Rear Window' (La Ventana Indiscreta) from Alfred Hitchock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment